Patrol Season starts on Saturday September 19 2020 and ends on Monday May 3 2021
Hi patrolling members, this is the page to come to for all your patrolling information!
Below are your key point of contacts for all things patrol in 2020/21. If you have any concerns, need to report anything or simply want to up skill yourself in another award please feel free to talk to any of these people.
|Club Captain||Tim Matchett|
|IRB Captain||David Holzheimer|
|Chief Training Officer||Richard Andrews|
|Club Trainers||Sam Morgan, Mary Farrell|
2020/21 PATROL CAPTAINS
|1 Ben Gill
3 David Holzheimer
5 Justin Wade
7 Richard Andrews
9 Mitch Gilmour
11 Clayton Kimekilis
13 Kirsteen Slessor
|2 Mary Farrell
4 Jane Makepeace
6 Matt Bryson
8 Simone Haugh
10 Greg Cox
12 David Lincoln
IMPORTANT PATROL INFORMATION:
- You are required to be proficient by the 31st December 2020.
- You must be a financial member of the Club by COB Wednesday, September 30.
- Patrol hours are Saturdays, Sundays and Public holidays.
- Morning Patrol is 8:00am – 12.30pm. Please arrive 30 mins prior to start time to assist with set up. * Please note from 5 December 2020 – 31 January 2021 patrol start time is 7.00am.
- Afternoon Patrol is 12.30pm – 5.00pm. Please arrive 15 mins prior to start time for smooth handover. * Please note from 5 December 2020 – 31 January 2021 patrol finish time is 6.00pm
- All members must wear full patrol uniform at all times – long sleeve shirt, patrol noddy, red patrol cap patrol shorts. You should also bring sunglasses, hat sunscreen and water. All patrol members must sign on and off in patrol log.
- Write your name on the tag of your uniform, so if it is misplaced it can make its way back to you. If you lose your uniform it is your responsibility to replace these and can be purchased from the Club at cost.
- An SMS will be sent Wednesday prior to your weekend patrol.
- If you cannot make your patrol you need to find your replacement, not your patrol captain! First step – Contact one of the voluntary members or another member who may be able to swap. Second step – Let your Patrol Captain know as soon as possible that you won’t be in attendance and who your replacement will be.
PATROL PACK UP INFORMATION:
- Wash all sand off all equipment
- First aid kit and defib to be returned to First Aid Room
- SSV is to be parked in the main shed in front of the surf boat, not in front of the IRB cage
- Report any first aid stores utilised to the First Aid Officer, Sharon Finucan
- Report any damaged equipment to the Gear Steward, Nick Perugino
- Please view this video on how to correctly wash down the SSV and Tractor (copy link into a web browser): https://www.dropbox.com/s/t5eaxpse3edjnq9/Video%2014-9-20%2C%202%2030%2011%20pm.mov?dl=0