welcome to our surf life saving club
Palm Beach Surf Life Saving Club is situated right in the heart of Palm Beach on the corner of 7th Ave and Jefferson Lane.
Our Surf Club continues to remain a popular choice for locals and families who want to be a part of a wonderful Surf Life Saving community.
We are a community organisation run by volunteers who are dedicated to protecting members of the public who swim or surf at our beach. Established in 1930 we are one of 11 Clubs within the Point Danger Branch and our record of no loss of life between the flags still remains today.
At our Surf Life Saving Club, we are proud of our members and the programs we run:
- We offer a fun and friendly Nipper program (one of few held on a Saturday)
- We have 13 active patrolling groups keeping our beach safe
- Our coaches, Ben Cox, Ky Hurst, Coach Wal and others provide an outstanding surf sports training program
- Our Club was runner up in the Gold Coast Youth Development Club of the Year
- We are active competitors, welcoming of all levels, and offer a fun and fabulous Masters program
Our Supporters Club, whose financial support helps us keep our beach safe, have received numerous accolades in recent years and continues to be a firm favourite for Palm Beach locals and visitors alike.
- Voted Best Surf Club 2019 and 2020 in the Clubs Queensland Awards
- Runner up Best Surf Club Supporters Club in 2021
- Voted Best Chicken Parmi on the Gold Coast by the Gold Coast Bulletin in 2021
- A fabulous, fun and friendly place to enjoy a coffee, beverage or a meal any day of the week.
Palm Beach Surf Life Saving Club is a wonderful place to become a lifesaver, for your child to attend Nippers or for a meal and refreshments. If you are not already involved in our club, why not check our website for further information on becoming a member.
We look forward to seeing you on the beach and in the water!
thank you to our sponsors
See our Sponsors page for more details about our wonderful Club sponsors.