To ensure we can provide a quality and safe program for our happy and large Nippers group, our Nipper membership intake has now closed.
Welcome back to our renewing members!
Membership renewals are completed online through the SLSA Members Area.
If you do not already have an SLSA Members Account, please create one.
Enter your email address and password where required, or use the Forgotten Username or Password feature to reset.
To renew your membership, please follow these steps:
On your home page you will be prompted to Renew Membership – select which option suits your situation.
- If you wish to renew a Family and do not receive the above prompt to renew a Family Group, go to the Membership menu, choose Family and select Create a Family Group.
- Follow the prompts to renew your membership and those of any members in your family group. Please ensure you renew ALL family members.
- Make payment: Select the applicable payment for your situation.
- To see these steps visually, see our membership payment cheat sheet/flow chart.
Different payment options apply
1. Renewing Lifesavers
Select the Individual or Patrolling Family membership group price applicable to your situation (Family of 2, 3, 4, 5 etc) and make your payment.
2. Renewing Nippers and Nipper families
Select the Nipper Family membership group price that applies to your situation (Family of 2, 3, 4, 5 etc) and make your payment.
* Fair Play Vouchers:
Please note our Club accepts Fair Play vouchers (link opens an external website) should you need assistance in covering your fees. Fairplay vouchers support children and young people who need it most, so they can start or continue to be physically active. Eligible parents, caregivers and guardians can apply for a voucher valued up to $150 per child which can be put towards sport and active recreation membership, registration or participation fees.
Blue Card – Working with Children check
Do you hold a Blue Card? Patrolling Members and Nipper parents undertaking a volunteer role are required to hold a Blue Card. For further details on obtaining or renewing your Blue Card, visit ‘Working with Children’ page.