Palm Beach Surf Club is seeking an experienced & qualified Chef to join our award winning team. Recently voted Best Club in Queensland, we continue to strive for continual improvement.
The successful applicant will join a great team in our beautiful beach-side location, and will have the following attributes;
- Experience in high volume commercial kitchen environments
- Happy, reliable and self-motivated
- Team and performance orientated
- Calm under pressure
- Be prepared to work flexible hours
- Excellent communication skills
- Customer focused
The Chef’s duties will include:
- Prepare and cook fantastic food to menu guidelines and recipes
- Ensure safety and cleanliness of all kitchen and food storage area
- Follow correct food handling and safe work practices
The Chef will be:
- paid to the Registered & Licensed Clubs Award including weekend, holiday penalty rates and superannuation.
If this sounds like you then we would LOVE to hear from you! Email your resume to Executive Manager Daragh Murphy at firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Club extends its best wishes and thanks you for your interest in the position of Chef at our Club.