Keeping our Community Safe
Our number one priority at Palm Beach Surf Club is to keep our community safe.
As we move into new territory with the health challenges surrounding the community, we want to ensure you that we put the health and safety of guests and team members at top priority and are actively monitoring the situation.
We are open for business and would like to share with you the enhanced hygiene and precautionary measures we have implemented for the well-being of all and as recommended by the Australian Government and Department of Health.
These enhanced safety measures include;
- Hand sanitisers throughout the venue
- Printed hygiene signage in all bathrooms and throughout the Club
- Cutlery removed from caddies at tables and now available for collection when ordering
- Additional and high frequency cleaning and sterilisation of all surfaces including tables, menus and bathrooms
- Reinforced health and hygiene practices amongst team members
- Limited people inside the Club to a maximum number of 100 people at any one time
- Added extra distancing between tables inside the Club and outside on our decks.
We will continue to monitor the situation and keep you informed. Meanwhile, we invite you to come and enjoy the fresh ocean breeze from our beachfront deck and indulge in one of our many offerings.