Keeping our Community Safe
Our number one priority at Palm Beach Surf Club is to keep our community safe and following the governments ‘Roadmap to Recovery’ and recommendations by the Australian Government and Department of Health.
We want to ensure you that we put the health and safety of guests and team members at top priority and we have initiated a Covid Safe Management plan.
We are open for business and would like to share with you some systems put in place inline with this Covid Safe Management plan.
These enhanced safety measures include;
- Online table bookings required to enter the Club
- All patrons who enter the Club are required to record their details upon entry (Eg name and contact details at a minimum)
- Disposable menus
- Hand sanitisers available throughout the venue
- Hygiene and social distance reminder signage throughout Club
- Removal of cutlery from caddies at tables and now available for collection when ordering in packaing
- Additional and high frequency cleaning and sterilisation of all surfaces including tables, menus and bathrooms
- Reinforced health and hygiene practices amongst team members
- Limited people inside the Club to any one time
- Added extra distancing between tables inside the Club and outside on our decks.
- Cleaning of all menus between all group seatings
- Gaming closed
We will continue to monitor the situation and keep you informed. Meanwhile, we encourage you to book online and come and enjoy the fresh ocean breeze from our beachfront deck and indulge in one of our many offerings.